Wednesday, June 10, 2009

new blender. again.


Folks, here's the blender we got this time. We've used it once so far, and it seems promising. Although it would be nice to buy something much more expensive and much more nice, we are poor. Even though we're obsessed.

But in other news, I found an excellent muffin recipe using whole wheat flour and yogurt. It ended up being bread because we don't have a muffin pan, but I felt like it was healthy because it contained only 1/4 c. butter and 1/2 c. sugar. Also delicious. There seem to be a bunch of good recipes on this website . . . let's get started cooking with yogurt, I guess. Who knew? I wonder who gets these ideas, anyway. I'd like to know.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously! Blenders are such scams! I have a blender that I got from an older couple in my ward. Its brown and orange color scheme would suggest that it is at least a couple decades old, but it works wonders! It blends ice and frozen fruit and probably even mashed potatoes. I've had it for a year and never a problem. But, it seems no one can actually buy a NEW blender that works. My parent's blender has about as much horsepower as a suburban and is relatively new and its dying.

    We need to put a stop to this. I'm pretty outraged.

    ReplyDelete