Tuesday, June 29, 2010

rad baby skull!

So I did a baby shower for my dear friend Andrea recently. I was pretty nervous about it, but it turned out well, or at least Andrea thought so. She got some good presents for the youngster, so I guess that's all that matters.

We did onesie decorating (not an original idea, lest ye think I'm creative), and in an attempt to work out some of the logistics involved, I bought an old sheet from DI and cut it up so Tim and I could practice on it.

This is what resulted:



All of my fears about what could go wrong at the actual shower were of course quenched by the sheer genius of this creative work. I don't know if you remember this, but it's obvious that Tim is the one who wears the artistic "pants" in this relationship.

He was just sad that he couldn't actually decorate a onesie for the baby. I don't know if Andrea is too sad about that, though . . .

P.S. Yes, it is tacked onto the wall in our apartment. Pictures do not deceive.

No comments:

Post a Comment