Friday, July 23, 2010

Gradjeeating


I made this graduation announcement for Tim. It was fun. Tim bought me InDesign for my birthday last year, and I'm sad to say that I haven't really used it a whole lot. But I'm using it now for this!

We're making the most of his graduation, what with this announcement (fancy). And he's going to be walking, obviously. I didn't do those things when I finished school over a year ago . . . weird. My graduation wasn't a marked event: I just received my diploma in the mail one day, and when I did, it was surreal because there was absolutely no pomp and circumstance. Maybe it's nice to walk so you actually feel like you have graduated. I kept fearing that I hadn't until I got my diploma, which took its time coming, and even when it came, the resolution was anticlimactic.

This won't be the actual picture. We'll have to take a good one soon so we can send these out to a few folks!

1 comment:

  1. I love this announcement! It seriously looks so great! I think you should leave the picture as is, though. It says, "Sup? I graduated and I didn't even have to try very hard."

    ReplyDelete