Saturday, April 23, 2011

anniversary no. 2

Has it really been two years already? Weird.

We went to J Dawgs in Provo. I introduced Tim to J Dawgs almost three years ago. We went during a lunch break at work. That first time, Tim asked me if he should get the special sauce, and I was like "Get whatever you want," so he didn't get the special sauce and didn't understand the hype surrounding J Dawgs. I'm not sure why I didn't say something like "Well, it wouldn't really be J Dawgs if you didn't get the special sauce." He's since discovered what makes a J Dawg. Duh. Now every time we go to Provo (not often) he wants one.

We were also going to visit some of our other haunts in the Provo area (e.g., that one place in Provo Canyon where he wooed me by singing with his guitar and I "jumped" on him), but the weather was bad. So we went to Costco and ate samples instead.

Happy anniversary, us. It was a good day!

3 comments:

  1. I like how you went to J-Dawgs for your anniversary. It's like how Sam and I celebrated the big 5 years at Five Guys. I guess you and I are just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I can't believe it has already been two years. Wow! Time really flies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite part is that the day ended with samples at Costco. I'm not sure there's a more "you" way to celebrate an anniversary. And I like that. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete